CK's BLOG
this site the web

Word of the day: TO INVOLVE
Here are two examples of potential use:
Ex 1.: What does the job involve? Will I have to travel a lot?
Ex 2.: Schools involve parents in their children education.

Its definitions:
1-​ If a situation or activity involves something, that thing is a necessary part or consequence of it.
Ex: Vicheka's job as a public realtions director involve spending quite a lot of time with other people.
2- If a situation or activity involves someone, they are taking part in it.
Ex: a riot involving a hundred protesters.
3- If you say that someone involves themselves in something, you meanthat they take part in it, often in a way that is unnecessary or unwanted.
Ex: I seem to have involved myself in something I do not understand.
4- If you involve someone else in something, you get them to take part in it.
Ex: Dara and I do everything together, he involves me in everything.
5- If one thing involves you in another thing, especially something unpleasant or inconvenient, the first thing causes you to do or deal with the second.
Ex: A late booking of a room in a hotel may involve you in extra cost.

Thanks,
Word of the day by http://ckdeveloper.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...

 

Just An Information

I will updat useful information as frequent as I could...

Technology

Usage Policies