CK's BLOG
this site the web

ORACLE ADF (Application Development Framework)

Today I have spent my time to research how to learn ORACLE ADF quick as I can and here are some useful links I need to keep learning:

Description: video tutorial

Description: thread in oracle forum about JDeveloper and ADF video tutorial on the net.

#3: Ebook:

Quick Start Guide to Oracle Fusion Development: Oracle JDeveloper and Oracle ADF (Osborne ORACLE Series)

Description: only 224 pages and it is not easy to find because it is copy right reserve and please used it just for self study I recommend you buy it on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0071744282
) and read the real book would be better.
Links to download:




4# Oracle JDeveloper from Oracle official site:

5#: Summary of Oracle JDeveloper and ADF:

6#: ADF Application development tutorial on Scribe

7#: Website where you could find almost of all ebook you like:

Ok that is all! to be continued.....

Wish me luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...

 

Just An Information

I will updat useful information as frequent as I could...

Technology

Usage Policies