CK's BLOG
this site the web

My trip to Ocean city with my folks

I currently live in Columbia, MD and luckily we came up with an idea to celebrate my friend Birthday there!
We all have fun even though Saturday it kept raining like cat and dog but Sunday was really good. Since it was raining it took us like 3 hours and a half to arrive there from Columbia but as usually in Google Map it showed that it would take only 3 hours.
We went to eat Crabs, checked some pubs and we thought that we probably checked the night club there but unfortunately we all fell asleep and missed it :D
We also did a sea rocket and a 800 fit paracell above the sea:



















Hooper's Crab house is the best place for eating crabs.






















We did it 800 fit above the sea and we can see a new view of the island.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...

 

Just An Information

I will updat useful information as frequent as I could...

Technology

Usage Policies